Puppy name suggestions

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
just wait until you get it and name it based on its personality. i can never name pets until i have them and see them in action

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
Nekojin;2058722; said:
just wait until you get it and name it based on its personality. i can never name pets until i have them and see them in action
That's true, Tink's name before we got her was Queen. She acted nothing like a queen IMO lol

pacu_keeper: I can't find a dog with that ID number...

pacu_keeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
bettagurl;2058760; said:
That's true, Tink's name before we got her was Queen. She acted nothing like a queen IMO lol

pacu_keeper: I can't find a dog with that ID number...
Yeah I just went and checked the listings. Shes been adopted out but there are a couple other humane societies with pit bull pups. They are not allowed in most housing around here so its hard to place them. I know we wont have trouble finding another one.

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
Ah well, but it's a good thing.. check out www.petfinder.com .. that way you can see the ones who are urgent and will be put down.. There are more than enough pit puppies to go around (sadly there ARE more than enough), our local animal control just put to sleep and entire litter and their mother.

pacu_keeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
I was just looking at petfinder :) I found a beautiful black female puppy in tampa (about two hours north). My fiance said he would drive up to get her. He's the one that specifically wants a black or tan pit bull puppy.I would be happy with any dog that needs a home. But I definitely want the dog to be a rescue. I refuse to buy dogs from breeders because of the amount of dogs that are in shelters. Hopefully we can get our landlord to say yes to letting us get one.

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
pacu_keeper;2058876; said:
I was just looking at petfinder :) I found a beautiful black female puppy in tampa (about two hours north). My fiance said he would drive up to get her. He's the one that specifically wants a black or tan pit bull puppy.I would be happy with any dog that needs a home. But I definitely want the dog to be a rescue. I refuse to buy dogs from breeders because of the amount of dogs that are in shelters. Hopefully we can get our landlord to say yes to letting us get one.
Aww, have you got a link for her?

Same here, I would really love to breed APBTs for a better breed standard and for temperament, but how could I when they're dying everywhere?

And God bless you for saving a pit as well =)

pacu_keeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
yup..thats her. Her little face is so adorable!!! She looks really skinny :( I hate when people let puppies get skinny. I fed my lab puppy twice a day, canned and dry both times. she didnt get fat but she didnt get skinny either :) theres pics of the two labs i used to have before I moved on my myspace... myspace.com/eliza8812

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store