RTM breeding edmonton alberta

Djglenn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2015
Edmonton alberta
Well fry are looking great getting big and well figured it was going to happen. there's a new batch of eggs twice the size of the last batch. I guess I have a diet figured out to get the biggest spawns possible. So there's approx another 700+ eggs, they bread may 10th it is now June 10th exactly a month from the last batch. Any suggestions on what the bleep I should do now lol totally lost way more fry then I can handle. It's all good that there worth good money but god dam that's a ton of fish.

Djglenn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2015
Edmonton alberta
Well fry are looking great getting big and well figured it was going to happen. there's a new batch of eggs twice the size of the last batch. I guess I have a diet figured out to get the biggest spawns possible. So there's approx another 700+ eggs, they bread may 10th it is now June 10th exactly a month from the last batch. Any suggestions on what the bleep I should do now lol totally lost way more fry then I can handle. It's all good that there worth good money but god dam that's a ton of fish.
image.jpg

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I hate to say this but use some of them as feedrs for your other fish. You know they are healthy so they will not pass on disease to your othe tanks.
Bad news on the 160 the people I was getting it from had a house fire. Do you have any idea what you would want cash wise for your RTM group or should I say very large family?

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I would like to thank glen for the great looking pair of RTM. The more I lok at this pair the more impressed with them I am.
I also have all the fry if anybody was looking for some of these great looking fish.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
The black Ninjas were actually a hybrid CA. Glen I think only saw them while he was in the store. Not sure if he went back and ever bought them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store