USA
Congrats stan!

Reactions: Stanzzzz7

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Haven't been on for a while, good to log in and see you (and the others) have all received your awards.
Congratulations, your pictures have been an inspiration to change how I think about what's possible in fish keeping.
Thank you Ogertron3000. What you have written is really good to hear. It's comments like that that inspire me to want to add more to the forum. Even if you do think I'm the grumpiest guy on mfk lol.

Reactions: Ogertron3000

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I do hope you keep the pictures coming. I really think they do have an impact for many members. Possibly you are getting a bit mellow in your old age now too!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'm late to the party, as usual. I really need to start looking at more stuff on here to keep abreast of things like this.

It wasn't that long ago I was looking at some of his tanks on here, awesome set ups. From the uk as well, even if he is a southerner! Congrats man.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I'm late to the party, as usual. I really need to start looking at more stuff on here to keep abreast of things like this.

It wasn't that long ago I was looking at some of his tanks on here, awesome set ups. From the uk as well, even if he is a southerner! Congrats man.
Thanks mate.
I'm not a southerner, lol. I'm basically a brummie. Moved to stourbridge now though but still sound like a peeky blinder. Still better than sounding like a black country yam yam.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I do hope you keep the pictures coming. I really think they do have an impact for many members. Possibly you are getting a bit mellow in your old age now too!
It's funny, my Mrs says Im to laid back for my own good and if I was any more laid back I'd fall over.
Doesnt seem to be how I come across here though. I think I just don't like people advising tiny tanks for big fish. Kind of makes me unpopular when I speek up against it. Still in my mind it's the right thing to do so I couldn't care less. Lol.

Reactions: bkfamus and RD.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store