Stingray Specials (Christmas Gift from AquaScapeOnline to you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
What is currently available?
If you are interested in the BDs I have the 1 male left out of 81,181 and 1812. two are sold but the customer doesn't care which of the two he is receiving so one of the three is up for grabs. as per the pearls I have one left that wasn't doing too hot but I think it is coming back around which would be nice. and as per the motoro I have 2 left I just need to check what sex they are

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
What is currently available?
If you are interested in the BDs I have the 1 male left out of 81,181 and 1812. two are sold but the customer doesn't care which of the two he is receiving so one of the three is up for grabs. as per the pearls I have one left that wasn't doing too hot but I think it is coming back around which would be nice. and as per the motoro I have 2 left I just need to check what sex they are

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can't believe that those Black Diamonds are still available.Those are the lowest prices that I have ever seen them going for.

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
I can't believe that those Black Diamonds are still available. Those are the lowest prices that I have ever seen them going for.
I figured it would be expected because of the holidays, but they're going slowly but surely haha. Pedro just put in another order for more Motoro and Pearl Pups, and I think some more BDs so we should have a pretty decent selection when it comes down to pattern. I'm pretty OCD when it comes to my personal animals.. "Quality over quantity"

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store