Thanks for the goods Wes!

Rukusbelow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
LaLa Land
Thought i might as well post them up here since no one knows what they are in the other section. Not eating the rosies yet thinking i might need to get super small guppys. It's a shame that only a handful of people appreciate and are aware of how rare and unique they are.

I'm thinking pics here will be more beneficial for the people who are aware of this species & get on them before they are all gone.

IMG_5216.JPG

IMG_5218.JPG

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
Are you keeping them in tropical temperatures?

Rukusbelow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
LaLa Land
Madding;4339205; said:
Are you keeping them in tropical temperatures?
Yea tropical temperatures just to prevent some diseases. I got some rosies for them last night but they didnt bother, until today i got some guppys and they went nuts!

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
looking awesome!!! too bad i'm out of town and will only have one 360gal tank left to keep fish in when i get back.... * that means, i call dibs once they are grown out!!! :D *

haha

nice nice!

Reactions: Chet E.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Rukusbelow;4339182; said:
Thought i might as well post them up here since no one knows what they are in the other section. Not eating the rosies yet thinking i might need to get super small guppys. It's a shame that only a handful of people appreciate and are aware of how rare and unique they are.

I'm thinking pics here will be more beneficial for the people who are aware of this species & get on them before they are all gone.
Are they lake smelts? :D Nice pick up! :)

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Nice tigers man are you going to try them in a pond when grown out?

Rukusbelow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
LaLa Land
jlnguyen74;4339669; said:
Are they lake smelts? :D Nice pick up! :)
Haha that's exactly what i thought when i saw them, and im pretty sure Wes caught that expression on my face :ROFL:

Rukusbelow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
LaLa Land
pupumole;4339548; said:
looking awesome!!! too bad i'm out of town and will only have one 360gal tank left to keep fish in when i get back.... * that means, i call dibs once they are grown out!!! :D *

haha

nice nice!
Never! :ROFL:

HULON;4339698; said:
Nice tigers man are you going to try them in a pond when grown out?
That or a outdoor tropical pond that my brothers working on for his paimas.

SnaKeheAdSrAwSomE;4339886; said:
wow, you're so lucky aha.
nice fish! :D
I sure feel lucky :cheers:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store