MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
The video for your new tortoise enclosure was difficult to watch as you moved your phone way too fast to get a good luck at the changes. Any chance you can make another video and move a bit slower?

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
The video for your new tortoise enclosure was difficult to watch as you moved your phone way too fast to get a good luck at the changes. Any chance you can make another video and move a bit slower?
Sure! It has to be under a minute, but I can try and take some time with it.

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
Sure! It has to be under a minute, but I can try and take some time with it.
Just make it not a short. Another recommendation is to try and block out background noise if you're not talking in the video, or do a voice over. It's super easy to do, Premiere Rush is what I use.

Another recommendation, when you are filming the Gymnos, get a torch that has a wide spread. It will make their colours more visible. Another tip, if you are going to film a messy tank, do a water change then film.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Just make it not a short. Another recommendation is to try and block out background noise if you're not talking in the video, or do a voice over. It's super easy to do, Premiere Rush is what I use.

Another recommendation, when you are filming the Gymnos, get a torch that has a wide spread. It will make their colours more visible. Another tip, if you are going to film a messy tank, do a water change then film.
I’ll look into Premiere Rush.

The gymnos are afraid of too much light. Also, I haven’t been able to clean the tank - Covid and stuff. But I normally do clean the tank and then film.

New one, basically a tortoise ASMR lol https://youtube.com/shorts/0La1fO9TxFI?feature=share

Reactions: deeda and Deadeye

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Do you know how to look at who is liking your videos? I want to see who keeps disliking my videos.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Unfortunately my Bearded Dragon, Sunny, is missing. He might have escaped through the bottom of the cage, which I plugged up, but he just might have. He is not in his cage, so he has escaped. He had 6 hours to get out, and he could be in our yard, the neighbors yards, and in the neighbors neighbors yard. Some of my fence is 1-2” above the ground, so he easily could’ve gone to the neighbors yard. He has been missing overnight. Scoured the yard, and one of my neighbors yard. Posted on Nextdoor. I think he’s in my yard (rather lazy), and I need to wait for him to come out and bask.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store