The Polly Posse!!!

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
They look great! Also the green on the moke ( WOW). I'm looking forward to more pictures and learning more about your fish as their personalities start showing. Please keep us posted!

re Naming fish: I understand why people do not name their fish, but I personally love it when mine have names! Sometimes it takes me especially long to figure out a name...by that I mean months. Naming is hard and if they do not have names, at some point my boyfriend or my mom ends up naming them. :) Which works out because there is a reason why one of my mokes is named "The Moke," aka "Mokey." Originally, I named her "Bassy" short for baselisk ( from Harry Potter),because she has crazy eyes and went on a murder spree. Then I called her Nagini for a while. However, none of those names stuck. She loves watching people outside the tank, is quite territorial, but is best friends with -and will protect- the smallest poly of the group (Pinky...the albino sen). She is a complex creature, yet "THE MOKE" describes her perfectly. :p

Do you know what is the season for the wild dels?
it was the same time but I haven’t seen sny sold by wetspot sinc 2018

Reactions: clm08k

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store