Today in the Fishroom ~ Amphilophus citrinellus "Midas Cichlid"

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Hey Mo, do you ever donate or sell any of your fry to That Pet Place? I always wonder where they get their stock. I tried to ask one of the employees there but the question bugged him out so bad he almost ran away.

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Hey Mo, do you ever donate or sell any of your fry to That Pet Place? I always wonder where they get their stock. I tried to ask one of the employees there but the question bugged him out so bad he almost ran away.
No association with them at all. I rarely sell fish. Not set up for the shipping and just think it's a pain in the ass for the return. I do take a lot of my fry...and recently a bunch of the fry from this Midas male down to Rapps. I give him a lot of my stuff in return for some other fish.

Reactions: sbgbuddy

spazmattik

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2012
Virginia
Glad I was able to scoop up some of his offspring before Jeff sold out of them! Can't wait till they are big enough to breed. Trying to get a good female out of the bunch to breed with my beautiful wild male (also from rapps/ lago managua) May try to pair the remaining with a group I got from Ken Davis. Should be able to produce some good lines! Great pics as always Mo.

Reactions: Aquamojo
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store