Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Hoplias aimara 12" $750.00 From Brazilian boarder, near Amapa region
Hoplias curupira 8-9" these are giant blacks very aggressive $250.00 each
Centropomus ensiferus 3-4" swordspine snook $100.00 each
w.c. south america Not ready to ship yet for at least one week
Cichla sp. I've never seen anything like this before 3" with bright red eyes, orino like spots, larger 3rd spot, snakeskin pattern, all at 3" !!! To be announced, only a handful available, will need time to quarantine, pictures and prices to come.

Shipping is 65.00 flat rate to most places in the country, $10 less for smaller shipments or West Coast, $10 more for larger or East Coast shipments.

Paypal to amazonaq@aol.com please add 3% paypal fees. Shipping is done overnight fedex to your door, live arrival is guaranteed.

Serious inquiries to amazonaq@aol.com

some pictures will be posted here in my blogspot

http://fugupuff-fugupuff.blogspot.com/

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
a few reasons for not having pictures up yet.

1. I've been up for 20 hours, slept only 3 hours and woke up to check on the fish

2. the cichlas are really weak, I'm going to feed them today, treat them, I've lot a few already this morning, all sales are suspended at this time for these guys

3. I'm going to do some research on them, with the location information that I've been given. I do not want to make an arse out of myself claiming something that is not. Nonetheless, they're 100% wild! The stress pattern is going to look different- once stable, the pictures will be more accurate.

All I was saying is that I've not seen peacock bass with this color and pattern at 3" length before

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
cant wait to see those pbass! too bad i'm out of the pbass game :( knowing Wes these will be some stunners!

wright4lfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
just read the blog...fashion consultant huh? is that what you on your off time?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store