(Updated) Help me with my 1000 Gallon dream community tank

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
got some great advice last time that took out most of the problems but now there isn't enough, what should I add? looking for large, mid-level swimming, schooling, freshwater, community, fish, or whatever else the internet thinks would be good this tank, budget is there I just want a rough idea of exactly what I am going to get in the tank. just had to take archerfish out because I didn't realize they were brackish, pretty disappointed so maybe something to replace those.

IMG_3150.jpeg

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
got some great advice last time that took out most of the problems but now there isn't enough, what should I add? looking for large, mid-level swimming, schooling, freshwater, community, fish, or whatever else the internet thinks would be good this tank, budget is there I just want a rough idea of exactly what I am going to get in the tank. just had to take archerfish out because I didn't realize they were brackish, pretty disappointed so maybe something to replace those.

View attachment 1539122
Not trying to be rude or anything, but you could keep your original thread and update it instead of creating a new thread, which makes it harder to follow and harder for you to look back for information you may need later on. :)

You don't have to drop archers completely, as long as you get freshwater archers. But your tank setup looks pretty good.

Reactions: deeda

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
Not trying to be rude or anything, but you could keep your original thread and update it instead of creating a new thread, which makes it harder to follow and harder for you to look back for information you may need later on. :)

You don't have to drop archers completely, as long as you get freshwater archers. But your tank setup looks pretty good.
Thanks, and about the multible threads the last one was more based on taking out problems and this one is more about stocking the tank so I decided that It would probably get confusing and just split them, Hoping people read the message directing them here.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Please correct me if I'm reading this wrong, but does the chart say that you want to have 3 lungfish? If so, I don't think that will work, I've heard that lungfish perfer to be kept alone.

Reactions: ken31cay

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
I would be worried about the stingray becoming aggravated with the AUL and stinging em.
Perhaps rather than using an app and forum posts to determine the stocking to you several thousand dollar tank. You actually do the research.

unless you are just advertising the app… in that case this is a horrible ad for it LOL

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
I would be worried about the stingray becoming aggravated with the AUL and stinging em.
Perhaps rather than using an app and forum posts to determine the stocking to you several thousand dollar tank. You actually do the research.

unless you are just advertising the app… in that case this is a horrible ad for it LOL
the app doesnt tell you all the problems with the fish, just the tank size and stuff. Not advertising its just an easy way to show my idea. took out the stingray now, thanks for that tip. I plan on doing a good amount of research once I come to atleast a stock list that would work for the basic reasons

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store