Updates from the 300

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Its always fun when I can beat Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 to the 'Bump-updates' thing, lol

Here we go new pics

Koilba

Weeksii

Faranah Guinea lap

Ansorgii

The pic Ive been waiting for...
The ansorgii and Faranah Guinea lap together

Why is this the shot Ive been waiting for?

Here is when they first came in on August 13th of this year

This is now

The lap was quite a bit larger than the ansorgii and was a bully toward it. Not now, the ansorgii has put on serious size and weight and the lap leaves it alone.
I was just about to ask for update, lolz:D
Everyone looks damn nice, i cant wait for my new laps, i had a family problem this week thats why i had to cancel the order from toyin. What do you feed the ansorgii? It caught up to the faranah lap.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I was just about to ask for update, lolz:D
Everyone looks damn nice, i cant wait for my new laps, i had a family problem this week thats why i had to cancel the order from toyin. What do you feed the ansorgii? It caught up to the faranah lap.
Thank you, they were looking pretty good after my water change so I thought nows the time for pics.

Sorry to hear about the family problem, hopefully all is well and your back with us.

The ansorgii loves pellets. Goes wild for the Northfin 6mm jumbo and of course the stinky massivore.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Thank you, they were looking pretty good after my water change so I thought nows the time for pics.

Sorry to hear about the family problem, hopefully all is well and your back with us.

The ansorgii loves pellets. Goes wild for the Northfin 6mm jumbo and of course the stinky massivore.
Yes im back into MFK but i havent even taken any pic. Or any video of my polys.
Probably the northfin have alot of protein?

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Yes im back into MFK but i havent even taken any pic. Or any video of my polys.
Probably the northfin have alot of protein?
Do I need to bump, update your posts too, lol

Northfin has 44% protein while Massivore is at 47%. Something about the smell and taste must get them. The Northfin krill formula that is 85% krill with very little fillers, the fish cant stand. They will spit it out. The Northfin carnivore is high protein like massivore its at 48%. I did get a sample and the fish loved it. Will get a bag when I order next time.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Ansorgii has put on some good size, might catch the endli lol the faranah lap colors look real good
I think the major growth factor just has to be that the ansorgii comes out to feed in the day. It is quick to the food and at times will get three times the amount of food as the others. When a fish this size is packing away 10+ Massivore pellets on its own, that is a lot of calories.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Do I need to bump, update your posts too, lol
I cant really post any new update on mine cause im kinda busy, im getting stuff ready before my second kid is born, im doing deep cleaning at home and rearranging some of the stuff at home. I will post new pic and videos when i get a chance. Probably later afternoon when i do a WC. and i can get some pic.

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I cant really post any new update on mine cause im kinda busy, im getting stuff ready before my second kid is born, im doing deep cleaning at home and rearranging some of the stuff at home. I will post new pic and videos when i get a chance. Probably later afternoon when i do a WC. and i can get some pic.
Congrats, another kid on the way is a good reason, better than the 'im at work', lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store