Aug 8, 2007
Miami
5 and 9 were my favorites. 1 was pretty good too

Jamieishard

Fire Eel
Aug 15, 2008
Maryland
neoprodigy;3200314; said:
the winner design should be out within a week after the voting is done..
you should get a couple of them printed out LI..they all came out awesome. 1 & 20 would looks awesome printed on a shirt

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
scratanut;3200895; said:
Thats totally correct! I have been on every page looking for some true criticism and found this, very well said.
Either they are hand drawings or photos, with threshold increased, no true illustrations. They seriously lack professionalism.

#1-Should have been a monster, and a lot of space is left blank.
#2-This ones good, but dont think its very suitable for a T-shirt design
#3-Threshold increased, looks too diagrammatic instead of artistic.
#4-Nice line art, but its good in complement to logo, not as good for a poster.
#6-looks dull and boring
#9-I voted for this, could have been improved using strong lines around mouth of the fish.
#13-Its a monster indeed, but its should look more like a fish than a monster, we are keeping a fish that happens to be monsters actually.
#15-Good drawing work but not fit for a poster at all, so many fishes are making it very busy. Poster, t-shirt and logo art should be like elegant, bold and striking and stylish, certain things are to be emphasized and others are not. You dont need so much of detailing here.
#16- I really love the idea, but the illustrations are not neat and clear.
#21-Same reason as 15, you dont need to show everything.
#22-Looks like a Southeast Asian restaurant logo, where all that are served in their menu.

Sorry for harsh criticism, but couldnt stop myself. Not everyone's got a designer's eye.;)
and which number did you draw?

maria120883

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2009
Galena Park
I picked # 1 because it looks good!!! Even though it doesn't have the website it. It does have the logo. If the people have been on this website they will know what the shirt is about. I don't think that if you put the website on the shirt it will look good. I won't like it with the website on it. It just won't look right. I love the way the fish looks with its red strips!!! Awesome!! I also loved the 2nd one but i loved more the color and the way the fish popped out with that color!!!

jartist15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2009
canada
I voted one on pure design, although 2 was pretty badass. One Could have easily won by a landslide with a monster fish on it and the webside somewhere on it. Still the design is solid!

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
Numvber 8 is pretty gangster...It shows the acronym of our community pretty well....Number 2 is old school perfect......

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
lets just do 2,15, and 19.
do multiple shirts!!
we need more than 1 new shirt design.
oh and i forgot to due a shirt design. we need a gar shirt. i totally forgot!!!
another competition later in the year!!!!

Pittbull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2008
Louisville Kentucky
NEO wrote:
the winner design should be out within a week after the voting is done..
Thanks buddy i definitely want one hey also my Glass cling (bumper sticker) is worn out are you going to add these again if not do you have some for sale..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store