Water fall thoughts Please!

Hellothere116

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2016
So if I got one of these Amazon pool waterfalls say the 24'' one and its rated for 2000GHP.
If i cut more holes in it/ or the hole back i should be able to increase the GPH and Gravity would do its thing?
This is for a raised pond pretty much making a sump hang on the back of the pond boarder then flowing back in.
The sumps going to be 12' by 20'' and 16'' tall, 180G ish. Two pumps will be feeding the sump from both sides at 1500 GPH.
Both sides will have the same filter setup Radial filter black / green matala Filter on both ends then down and up two k1 down and up again to a bog filter in the middle hoping to keep it small at 24'' to the waterfall.
Id like to have room for more k1. or my other thoughts where do radial then 1.5' bog then then to a big middle k1 party to the water wall maybe and PVC board wall with overflow cut outs be for waterfall?

This will be ply wood sump 2 by 2 baffle post in side for dividers. Lind with pond liner then will use pcv baffles screw them in seal up the screws and corners to pond liner and hope it works

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store