well its definit my midas eggs are fertle

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
there freaking wigglin yah yah yah party time party time woot aboot how bout dat. first time fertle in a year . omg im so happy. i got them in a 15 gal with the bowl of eggs from the jags. the jags should hatch if acording to plan tomorow evening
woot :feedback: :headbang2 :eek:mg:

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
its aboot fuccing time aint it. took them a year for the male to pull a good load off.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
update my tex and con are laying eggs also at this very moment
i will use liquid fry fry food. for the first couple weeks once the fry start swimming. then i swich to powderd flakes.I take my flakes crush them to powder and feed them tht. then as size gets bigger i swich to little junk of flakes.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
o pics i need to get new batterys for the camera. the midas eggs all hatched they wigglers now. jags should be hatching this evening or by morning tomorow. the cons eggs if they get fertleized should hatch in aprox 4 days.

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
my bother's barred midas just layed eggs too. there wiggling all over the place.
the female has to keep rounding them up

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
i seperated all my eggs from al the parents have them in a 15 gal with a air powerd sponge filter. Ive been trying for a year to get midas babys. finaly got them . Jags they always breeding for me. And i think it cool in a amatter of a week my midas, jags, and my tex and con pair are all breeding freaking wild . Should see the agression going up in my tank.s Jags were supper pissed last night i took there eggs.,

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
sonds like everything is as wanted on the homefront. apparently they are all as happy as you if they are all breedin. what you hopin to do, get a prized male from the spawn or what.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
so far ive got alpha male from the pair of jags i had bought way back when dont have them no more. I got alpha male from the jags i brought back from floridas very first batch. I got 15 fh fry growing out gonna keep cream of crop gid rid of rest. The midas. i wana get some difrent colors variations from them i hope. Pluss my female has a hard head kok my male has a golf ball soft kok..i wana get couple females from the jag fry. i will land up keep few of the midas and selling te rest same for jags.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store