What, no frogs?

Gooda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Fort Collins, CO
I'm supprised that no one here has mentioned anything about frogs, I used to keep Red Eye Tree frogs, They were awsome, you just have to make sure that you have plenty of land and plants in your tank and an easy way for them to get out if they fall in the water. Tree frogs come in lots of different sizes too, so you can keep them with some of the larger (but not agressive) fish, they do great in a tank on their own too.

Gooda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Fort Collins, CO
Cool, one of my friend has some, only about 5... They eat anything, one of them ate an entire gold fish that was as big as he was. Props to you.

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
I have had ACF before. At the moment I have a rather large spotted salamander...not a frog but still am amphibian. I would like some tree frogs or fire bellies but every tank I get ends up with fish.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Frog threads show up a lot but don't tend to last long, angela is a serious frog fan. my last frog was a peeper that acually ate itself to death, looked like a marble with legs. If I get a couple hundred bucks to spare I want a 30g full of dart frogs.

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Crap...I almost forgot, I just raised a tadpole into a frog...a leopard frog to be exact. It vanished though...I think the crayfish ate it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store