what?

gally

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I forgot the reptile that got the whole zoo started :( I have a 10 year old Sudan Plated Lizard (tawny). He was my first rescue. Bought for a 13 year old that got bored with him after 3 weeks.

Gally

mrsrobertson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Rhode Island
netobeto said:
all of you put what types of animal you got and how many of them?

I have 2 african plated lizards, a cat, a dog, a ferret, 1 wolf fish, 1 giant snail (see pics in gallery), 3 kids, and a partridge in a pear tree. :y220d: kidding no partridge..lol :hitting:

Killduv

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
What I have now- 3 fish tanks- Mix of South American cichilds, 2 Auperinis catfish, Central American barracuda, Caribe.

Had before- 29 tarantulas, Budget's frog, African bullfrog, 3 Argentine Horned frogs, Andaman Islands day gecko, a pair of White's Tree frog's, Tomato frog, pair of common wolfish, 3 types of other wolfish, and many other fish saltwater and freshwater- too many to list.

TNReptile

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Middle Tennessee
English Bulldog, Fighting Rooster, six Eastern Box Turtles, Common Snapping Turtle, Breeding pair of Womas, baby Red-tailed Boa, three Red-tailed Catfish, Florida gar, Bass, Bluegill, Midnight Goby, two Oscars, and a Partridge in a Pear tree.

prm

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
the lfs
1 silver aro
1 convict
a crested gecko and a baby bearded dragon

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
I have neices and feed them crickets

Isis_Nebthet

Candiru
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
IN
4 wolfdogs (Negra, Loyal, Isis, Guyu....one named Sagira I'm just babysitting)

1 western painted turtle (Wolfed because I put him outside and one of the dogs got his leg :swear: )

1 ball python (Meyhen)

some tadpoles.

not mine but still present are several pet rats, two guinea pigs, and another dog.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store