What's the most grusome death one of your fish has suffered?

synodontis euptera

Feeder Fish
Mar 7, 2015
India
Had a dwarf channa in my 15 gallon tank. One day , while going outside the house I stepped on something on the doorway. Looking down, it was the channa. Although there were no visible injuries, the Channa definitely had some internal damage and died the next day.

calichai

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2009
socal, oc
The kid chose out a few bubble eye goldfish for our tank. After a few weeks I moved them into the main from quarantine. From the time I went inside to grab the glass cleaner and back to the tank. One of them had his sack pulled into the filter intake. It ripped of the top part of his head including his eyes, both sacks and top of his jaw. The poor guy was still alive, barely. I placed him in the fridge and cleared out a nano cube for the other. Lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
The kid chose out a few bubble eye goldfish for our tank. After a few weeks I moved them into the main from quarantine. From the time I went inside to grab the glass cleaner and back to the tank. One of them had his sack pulled into the filter intake. It ripped of the top part of his head including his eyes, both sacks and top of his jaw. The poor guy was still alive, barely. I placed him in the fridge and cleared out a nano cube for the other. Lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
My god!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
I stoped breading procabmarus clarkii.I have breed 32 cray fishes xD
In my country is ilegal to sell fish that you breed at home with out papers.
So i throw all 32 for feeder in my 220. it was a mess. all gone in 9 days.
I felt sick to my stomack....

tommyfc3s

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2013
New Jersey
i had a small mexican dwarf cray that my friend gave me when i first got into the fish game and i also had a small senegalus bichir. long story short i come home from work to a decapitated bichir with a cray and some cichlids picking it apart.

CORVETTE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA
I had a (friendly) puffer so I was told . Swim up after about 10 minutes in the tank and bite the stomach out of a pearl Grommi and a Asian Aro 22 inch eat 2 12 inch tarpon in about 10 seconds after raising them from 3 inch babies

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store