Who has the oldest poly

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
My oldest poly is a delhezi that I got at the start of 2001. It is older than my 14 year old daughter who was born in Feb that same year. Fish has even made an 800 KM relocation with me.

Showing its age now with a blunted face and almost non existent nostrils
I have a lapredae that I got in 05 or 06 that was already 12"+ so I'm assuming it was a couple years old already so I'm guessing at least 12 years or so
Cool nice to see some old age polys

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
No larger than a dog lol kamen only get 5 foot tops
Whatcha smokin Zach?! Black caimans can get like like 16ft!!! You're thinkin of the cuviers (wedgeheaded) caiman that grow to be 3-5ft which are the smallest out there.

As for the op, I read on a similar thread, I forgot if it was on this forum or a different one, of some guys in Japan that have kept their bichirs for 25+ years!

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Sadly I'm smoking nothin :( lol and ya it's the smaller ones he had .... 25 years doesn't surprise me sm
Whatcha smokin Zach?! Black caimans can get like like 16ft!!! You're thinkin of the cuviers (wedgeheaded) caiman that grow to be 3-5ft which are the smallest out there.

As for the op, I read on a similar thread, I forgot if it was on this forum or a different one, of some guys in Japan that have kept their bichirs for 25+ years!

Reactions: Aw3s0m3
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store