Wild dog??

Freeze_Dried_Bloodworm

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2006
Kuwait-a-minute
omseth.deviantart.com
So I commented on a picture of a pitbull on Deviant Art cause the owner of the picture claimed the dog to be "wild"

I told her it isn't wild and obviously had owners cause its ears were cropped and obviously looked like it was used for fighting.. etc, then she told me how all dogs come from the wild and they're just like lions, elephants.. etc, so I mentioned that dogs were domesticated over 10,000 years ago, and like 5 comments later she still thinks dogs are wild! :irked:
she also deleted the picture, too bad it would've been a great link :(
good thing I had enough time to show my dad and brother her theory !! :D

some people really make me speechless! :ROFL:

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
evilxyardxgnome;1905785; said:
Well...wouldn't Dingos technically be wild dogs since they are closely related to domestic dogs rather than wolves?
Dingos were domesticated dogs that were brought to Australia by the aborigines and then they reverted back into the wild. Same goes for the Carolina Dogs here in the US. Most people have never heard of them but they do still exist in wild in packs down in the South East US. They were brought here by Native Americans and they as well reverted back to the wild. Carolina Dogs also look strangely similar to Dingos.

http://www.carolinadogs.com/general.html

jojo_nature

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
leicester .uk.
Vicious_Fish;1905795; said:
Dingos were domesticated dogs that were brought to Australia by the aborigines and then they reverted back into the wild. Same goes for the Carolina Dogs here in the US. Most people have never heard of them but they do still exist in wild in packs down in the South East US. They were brought here by Native Americans and they as well reverted back to the wild. Carolina Dogs also look strangely similar to Dingos.

http://www.carolinadogs.com/general.html
I saw a programe about Carolina dog's not long ago , i had never heard of them before.Nice dog's they do look a lot like dingo's.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store