MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
cool snake, i have heard from an individual studying them, though, that they are about the meanest nastiest things you can grab. They excrete a malevolent-smelling waste/musk when handled, and bite like hell.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
this one so far hasnt been mean at all. not saying i cuddled with it or anything. But it never once opend its mouth to bite me from moment i caught it till i droped it in fishtank. Yep ive read they can be pretty dam mean also. But who cares its mine mine mine all mine dammit. lol
Im gonna go back to same place hopefully this week or weekend and im takeing a freaking net. You should have seen the pair of red ear sliders i seen they had to be mated pair. They looked good awsom ass colors like you wouldnt beleve on what i think was the female she looked stunning. So is anyone intrested in these if i go back need to no or im not gonna get anymore of them

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
mine werent mean but they never got to trust me. i had 4 in a 100 gallon terrarium. eat lots of fish. **** on me every time i picked them up and i had to change all water in the tank every day to get their feces out. got rid of em. but all in all i miss em. except their stench.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
it bites me ima spank u

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
let it bite your ass like in wild boyz

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
none i traded it in to lfs three days latter.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store