Would be Awesome If there was a Contest Aimed Specifically for MFK's with 1000 posts+

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hawaii
Gr8KarmaSF;842695; said:
Off subject but...

Another interesting feature on another forum is that after you post your thread/comment, other members can "thank you" for your input, in turn you get reputation points...

Hence you tend to trust the advice of members with rep. points vs. number of posts....
I like this idea ;):D

MarlboroMan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2005
socal
Yeah they have reputation or karma points type things, it would be useful here, but there would be a sudden raise in posts...

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
MistirE;839019;839019 said:
Just thinking it would be cool to see a promotion, contest, etc. for members of MFK with 1000 posts plus to compete for. :):popcorn:
Nothing against the newbies but.....would be nice to see some senior members in MFK benifit from a contest and not a random person who quickly put up a random number of random posts, just to compete for a prize. Nothing against it, just would like to see members like hightimez, or ethnics, or ewurm, etc.....win, thats all
i only have like 90 and i deffenitly agree with this or the old timers not necassarierly old but have been supporting this awsome site for awhile taken me like 9 months to get this many but i only post when i have something to say i'm on here every day for a while thow.

X24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2007
Nebraska
how about we just qualify people for helpfullness. i know there are quite a handfull of people that are relatively new and aren't post whores that help out a lot and know what they are talking about.

how about a contest for people that have over 1,000 posts and a 24 in their screen name?:D :headbang2 :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store