Gold Tier Yellowcat, Esteemed Academic

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For APRIL end of month voting.

It is high time Yellowcat Yellowcat is recognized for his contributions to the catfish section of our hobby. This MFKer is highly knowledgeable both consistently creates threads of superlative quality and offers concise, accurate information in reply to the threads of others. While Yellowcat doesn't have very many posts on MFK, the quality of those posts is beyond reproach.

As such, I feel it is appropriate to recognize Yellowcat's contribution to this community over the past ten years with the silver tier award Distinguished Academic.

Supporting evidence (though I could basically just past the link to Yellowcat's post history instead):

And I could go on and on. That's just from the first page of recent posts, it goes like that for years and years. Every post by Yellowcat is solid gold! Maybe the award should be, too? The quality and time are both absolutely there, but I don't know if the quantity of posts is for gold. What say you all?

Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I vote yes and if the award is changed to gold then I also vote yes. I’m shocked that he didn’t have an award yet

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Absolutely, he should be awarded and bumped to gold.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Well deserved.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
5 people says he deserves gold chicx, time to bump it up :).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store