Young Severum successful breeding

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
You never know with a petco though…maybe they literally can’t tell the difference.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
You never know with a Petco though…maybe they literally can’t tell the difference.
I've found Petco actually to be pretty good. It is where I got my Raph, and they have much better stock than PetSmart (it is just sad). But the fact they were like "Here are some 'White Severums'" makes me laugh. Those are clearly pink Convicts, and with that many fish in the tank above, it's even more obvious considering the fact that Convicts are notorious breeders. LOL

LiquidUtopia

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2023
Wow crazy lol. Wish I had cheap sales like that near me.
Well I had some bad luck and was a day late. My male electric blue acara was bugging female and she decided after 2 weeks to leave young ones on their own. Needless to say they were snacks. I should have pulled them as soon as I saw them eating dry food . All that time and energy wasted. Oh well I know for next time. At least it gave me my window of tear down. I picked up 3 bags of stratum and had to wait for them to finish with the babies. God what a lot of work tearing down and replanting and refilling. Tank looks great now. Let's hope the plants appreciate it LOL. Reason for adding was I think mineral content wasn't high enough and I hate adding too many chemicals. This way its more natural.
Fingers crossed it makes a big difference.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store