What does it mean to Mouth

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
That’s a female, and yeah she’s just communicating, she doesn’t really have words or hands to do that.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Man dont confuse me...LOL i thought it was female because she has no spangles and when shes bugging out her whole top fin turns black
Haha im the one thats confused, the spangles tell all. Best of luck establishing your pair. If you think shes too murderous you may get luckier with the other ones you have left.

troublesum

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
Haha im the one thats confused, the spangles tell all. Best of luck establishing your pair. If you think shes too murderous you may get luckier with the other ones you have left.
I posted a pic a while back of 2 of them lip locking during a WC and they keep trying but she keeps C*^K blocking. Do fish do that?

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I posted a pic a while back of 2 of them lip locking during a WC and they keep trying but she keeps C*^K blocking. Do fish do that?
Idk for certain. Most realistically they are just somewhat immature/inexperienced and trying to figure out the whole breeding thing.

Do you still have all the festae together? Could be the other fish doing the blocking.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store