1500l american cichlids tank

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Still an incredible stock! I didn't know you had room for more. I would have drawn the line a loooong time ago on that stock! That's several large tanks worth of fish for me. I'd love to have a Ray but I lack the space. Any trouble with the cichlids bothering the Ray? Thanks for the update.

BayArea_510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
$.HAYWARD CA
on top of the manaconda is a hartwegi right, and i love the update, also how and what do u feed these guys it must cost a fortune

noc0ntrol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2010
Russia, Perm
I'd love to have a Ray but I lack the space. Any trouble with the cichlids bothering the Ray? Thanks for the update.
Sometimes but ray is faster then any cichlid:grinno:

on top of the manaconda is a hartwegi right, and i love the update, also how and what do u feed these guys it must cost a fortune
Right it is hartwegi , actually feeding doesn't cost a lot of money, I feeding my fishes with sera granuar and seafood,once a day, six times in the week. And it cost me about 1500 rubels in month.

Is that a 400 gallon tank?
Yes display tank is about 400 gallon, but all system with sump and external filters is about 500gallons.

Thanks to all for watching.

BayArea_510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
$.HAYWARD CA
u have a great tank u have to make a video of you feeding them

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
That feeding video is wild! Are those Oscars breeding under the center piece of driftwood? I noticed from the pics and video that neither one of them likes to venture too far from it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store