Aquarium cleaning machine " The Ancient Mariner Power Vacume " Derry NH shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMeanNastyFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2006
Londonderry NH
This unit appears to be brand new it cost $250 online will let it go for $100 plus shipping acquariumgravelvacuum6.jpg

Now, for the first time ever, you can clean your aquarium just like the pros at The Ancient Mariner, Inc. with the patented APGV-100 Aquarium Power Gravel Vacuum. The Aquarium Power Gravel Vacuum is a revolutionary cleaning machine perfect for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. This incredible machine agitates the gravel within a tube, filters out the waste material and returns clean, detoxified water to your aquarium. No mess! No stress! And your fish will love you! Ask for the Aquarium Power Gravel Vacuum at your local dealer or contact The Ancient Mariner today!

Aquarium Power Gravel Vacuum (APGV100)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Cleans both freshwater and saltwater setups.
• Professional aquarium cleaning technology for
consumer use, at a consumer price.
• Continuously cleans without removing essential
bacteria.
• Color Coded components for error free use.
• Agitation of gravel media removes waste.
• Healthy aquarium means healthier fish.
• Easy set up and easy to use.
• Let the machine do the work, not you!
• A lifetime of reliable service.

http://www.ancientmarinerinc.com/acquariumgravelvacuum2.htm

acquariumgravelvacuum6.jpg

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Mind if I ask how you got this? I assume it is new, and it was discontinued years ago. I have heard good and bad about it, but most of the bad was operator error I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store