Jellybean cichlids are Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2012
Maryland
There is no shortbody gene, i did pink convict x blood parrot and the offspring were the same. go to google or yahoo search engine type in jellybean cichlid then hit images and that will prove my point. im going to do this pairing again so i can show some of you that you dont listen to people because they have been right about other stuff lol.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Okay. We will be waiting.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
<sarcasm> No bro you are right, if I read something on Google or Yahoo it is correct regardless. I forgot how the internet works for a minute, thanks for setting me straight bro. But wait! If they were Blood Parrot hybrids then why don't some fade to Yellow/Orange like Blood Parrot hybrids do? Hmm, do I listen to common sense or what some search engine is telling me? I don't know man, I just don't know. </sarcasm>

ErnieG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2012
Maryland
<sarcasm> No bro you are right, if I read something on Google or Yahoo it is correct regardless. I forgot how the internet works for a minute, thanks for setting me straight bro. But wait! If they were Blood Parrot hybrids then why don't some fade to Yellow/Orange like Blood Parrot hybrids do? Hmm, do I listen to common sense or what some search engine is telling me? I don't know man, I just don't know. </sarcasm>
Because they take the color of the pink convict and the body of the parrot, and its no mistake in all those pic that you posted that they state " pink convict male x Bp results". Thats no mistake dude jellbeans are pink convicts x parrot.

ErnieG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2012
Maryland
Why when you breed parrot x texas you get some texas offspring that dont fade and look like regular texas?

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Because they take the color of the pink convict and the body of the parrot, and its no mistake in all those pic that you posted that they state " pink convict male x Bp results". Thats no mistake dude jellbeans are pink convicts x parrot.
How do I genetics? So going with that logic Flowerhorn X Blood Parrot ONLY makes Kirin Parrots correct?

[video=youtube;LPQVwCr-fvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQVwCr-fvE[/video]

gutted

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2012
One thing i learned. Or rather, two.

Do not debate nutrition with RD

do not debate hybrids and " oit of yhe ordinary cichlids " with chris.

Time lost. They know their stuff.
Haha so true. They only speak of the truth

Balloon mollys are actually molly x blood parrot hybrids. Google told me so.

• Haha
Reactions: Thelatinofishlover

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Haha so true. They only speak of the truth

Balloon mollys are actually molly x blood parrot hybrids. Google told me so.
Well if you read it on Google then it must be true.

ErnieG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2012
Maryland
How do I genetics? So going with that logic Flowerhorn X Blood Parrot ONLY makes Kirin Parrots correct?

[video=youtube;LPQVwCr-fvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQVwCr-fvE[/video]
How did u get that from what i said?

So let me guess you obviously never seen a parrot x pink convict cross before? That has to be the case because if you have seen the cross before you would know that jellybean cichlids come from that cross.

If these socalled shortbody gene exist i should have been produced one by now, some please tell me how this gene came about someone please show me the proof.

ErnieG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2012
Maryland
Well if you read it on Google then it must be true.
Im not at all saying that i got my proof from that search because i did the pairing my self 2 years ago and raised the fry and those pics that you posted were the results that i produced. And theres no mistake that the captions of those pics state that they were pink convict x parrot crosses i mean it had to come from some where it wasnt just made up like this shortbody gene you guys speak of that no one has been able to show me how they were created. If the shortbody gene was a defect or deformity then i should have produced one that why by know because i have been breeding convicts for a while and doing alot of inbreeding and never seen a shortbody be produced that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store