Your favorite PIRANHA & WHY?

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
My 11-12 inch Blue Diamond Rhom. It has a Mean mug face and blood red eyes and brilliant blue diamond scales all over its body. It also has a great personality and has the dentures to destroy its food or any other fish you try to put in it's domain!
I love it when people say "oh a blue diamond rhom is just a black rhom"
Those people who say that probably owns the regular plain looking black rhoms. Blue Diamond rhoms is a variant and the price tag IMO is what sets them apart and makes a big difference.
View attachment 898917
Yea I agree the color variant of a bdr is incredible!! And yours is nothing short of beast!

lol Thats one of my pictures of my old RRS.

[video=youtube_share;LDMlzE570_Y]http://youtu.be/LDMlzE570_Y[/video]

My favorite piranha is probably Bubba and Wrex. It's chessy but the two I have now are definitely the best I've had the pleasure of owning.

Haha yea I pulled up the best pic I could find on your old for sale thread, beautiful fish!

Hands down a blue diamond. Nothin beats the body shape and color
I like all rhoms in general but I love the special color variants!

I've got a boring 5 inch baby thats barely growing. Nothin to brag about like you 2

Also, no idea what the final color will be. Could end up with regular black piranha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Mine has a blue glimmer too, its still way too young to tell but I hope it keeps its iridecent blue hue, I also like the shape of the guayna rhoms a lot.

This is my little black rhom! They just look angry hahah but be between a rhom or a piayra
Yea rhoms are classic beasts for sure, awesome looking killer!!

Go S.Vettel #1 RB8 3X WDC!!!!!!!!!

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?504763-Cheap-plants-less-nitrate!-POTHOS[/QUOTE]

killzmke

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
milwaukee
I always wanted an elong, seen tons of videos of them having so much personality. Got one and i love it. My rhoms just sit there and my reds are still really small, so definitely the most entertaining.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Elongatus... but it doesn't really matter because I'm in CA and can't own one anyway.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store