Amphilophus for Cookiemonster!

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
Anubisscott;4410750; said:
I don't know what happened, but I am sure it is trivial. I am starting to think we need to start a petition or I might just speak to the Big man himself. Trolls are one thing to ban, but contributing members deserve a second chance. Chris is definently a must have on any cichlid section.;) Also, I am going to screenshot these coments just to be sure this is not edited without proper cause.:thumbsup:
I want Chris to come back too but I wouldn't start a petition, going thru the proper chain of command is a better way to handle it imho.

Blankmanrl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
South carolina
Anubisscott;4410750; said:
I don't know what happened, but I am sure it is trivial. I am starting to think we need to start a petition or I might just speak to the Big man himself. Trolls are one thing to ban, but contributing members deserve a second chance. Chris is definently a must have on any cichlid section.;) Also, I am going to screenshot these coments just to be sure this is not edited without proper cause.:thumbsup:

Did you talk to anyone about getting him back on yet???

Anubisscott

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2009
Enid, OK
www.facebook.com
balton777;4411929; said:
I want Chris to come back too but I wouldn't start a petition, going thru the proper chain of command is a better way to handle it imho.
LOL, you sound like your in the military too. Enough people on here have started they would like Chris back and the fact that he didin't troll on any of his posts and contributed alot means he is deserving of a second shot. I have been busy so I haven't had a chance, but I think I will go ahead and send a PM about it. I have been a Mod on 3 different sites before real life took presidence so I know what it is like on both sides.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
An old thread, but worthy of being bumped up for anyone that missed these pics of Chris's various amphs. IMO still one of the greatest collections of Amphilophus out there. We miss you Chris!

Reactions: detto

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Wow this is amazing...

I can see how old this thread is. Wondering if the poster was ever readmitted to mfk, if so is there an updated thread of his collection

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
With all the interest lately with wild amphs, especially piebalds I thought that I would bump this old thread up again as it features some of the finest examples one will ever see on MFK.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Oh my GoD!! I love the group shot at top view..

The Midas and Sagy is my Favorite

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store