Amphilophus for Cookiemonster!

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
perun28;4408816; said:
amazing collection , cchhcc what is in your opinion the most predatory amphilophus??
it's gonna be a little difficult for cchhcc to answer. ;)

baldtaxguy

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2006
It looks like he may have lost his rights, maybe just temporarily? But I guess since April...?

Maybe the mods can allow him to post pics only...! lol. Those are some seriously nice fish, and obviously well kept.

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
Blankmanrl;4409230; said:
How did he lose his rights??? Is there no other way to get in touch with him about his fish???
your best bet to get info would be to PM one of the mods. I highly doubt they're going to post detailed info in the thread.

Anubisscott

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2009
Enid, OK
www.facebook.com
Jason_S;4409323; said:
your best bet to get info would be to PM one of the mods. I highly doubt they're going to post detailed info in the thread.
I don't know what happened, but I am sure it is trivial. I am starting to think we need to start a petition or I might just speak to the Big man himself. Trolls are one thing to ban, but contributing members deserve a second chance. Chris is definently a must have on any cichlid section.;) Also, I am going to screenshot these coments just to be sure this is not edited without proper cause.:thumbsup:

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I agree, it blows that Chris is no longer an active member here. :irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store