Building our business

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Obviously unmarried. Explain to your wife how any amount of flys buzzing around her is any kind of a benefit.

He's 13. Far from married.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
Obviously unmarried. Explain to your wife how any amount of flys buzzing around her is any kind of a benefit.
any wife that lets her husband have almost a hundred tanks wont usually mind a couple of flies. I think atleast, depends on the wife.

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
any wife that lets her husband have almost a hundred tanks wont usually mind a couple of flies. I think atleast, depends on the wife.

Again offering knowledge in a subject of which you have 0 experience. Thanks for furthering my point. OP good luck with your food situation, congrats on the breeding business and keep up the hard work...on that note I can no longer bare this thread. I'm out.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
Thanks for the links we will defintly check them all out. North Fin looked the most promising. My wife actually got this whole thing rolling buying the first 150g. Now we both take part. She has ameal worm and earth worm setup going. From the sounds of things I will talk her out of blood worms. Sounds like they could start a feud on the internet or fish forum.
I think this business actually helps keep us from fighting it is something we both enjoy.

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Youre in Alberta! what fish do you breed, and do you have a website by any chance

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
Our business is called BandI Aquariums we are in Three Hills.
I will get my wife to get the web site name but try googling BandI aquariums should come up. You can give us a call anytime and come take a look. You could phone us at 403-443-8251.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I forgot to ask if you've ever handled bloodworms before? The reason I ask is that bloodworms can cause mild to moderate allergic reactions in many people handling live or frozen larvae. Most frozen bloodworm packages now carryan allergy warning for those with hypersensitivities to certain proteins.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store