Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sounds good its good that you want to support your local shop i see so many get closed down these days , plus they'll hook you up in your times of need and on food etc , my wallet supports my local shop ;) I try to help out as much as poss as my mate is the manger there ( he hooks me up big time)

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
condolences to you, Inglor.
was there an accident? (IF you want to say...)
Unfortunately it was intentional. Sadly I've seen situations like this often enough that I've become a bit calloused and jaded about it, but some of my other friends aren't handling it as well.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Unfortunately it was intentional. Sadly I've seen situations like this often enough that I've become a bit calloused and jaded about it, but some of my other friends aren't handling it as well.
It kinda sucks eh? I dealt with alot of deaths around me at a close age and have become jaded too. Barely phases me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
It kinda sucks eh? I dealt with alot of deaths around me at a close age and have become jaded too. Barely phases me anymore.

It's sad when you get to that point though. I was much more upset over losing my dog a few months ago then I get anymore whenever it's a person.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
+1 I felt the exact same way last year
Sorry for your loss inglorious , I lost my uncle last week its becoming the norm for me also ive lost a lot of loved ones over the past five years

JOSCAR05

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
California
Home after a long day at a funeral home to see one of my grandpas for the last time. Rest in heaven grandpa Anjelo lacsamana Sr. We will never forget you for you are always in our thoughts and hearts. His death is a reminder to me and hopefully a reminder to any mfk smokers out there to stop smoking or to at least try. It is bad and I'm in the process of quitting myself. Emphysema struck my grandfather not too long ago and it tragically ended his life just last week. Like I said before let this be a reminder of what such an addictive thing can kill a human. I love you grandpa. Rest in heaven

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Home after a long day at a funeral home to see one of my grandpas for the last time. Rest in heaven grandpa Anjelo lacsamana Sr. We will never forget you for you are always in our thoughts and hearts. His death is a reminder to me and hopefully a reminder to any mfk smokers out there to stop smoking or to at least try. It is bad and I'm in the process of quitting myself. Emphysema struck my grandfather not too long ago and it tragically ended his life just last week. Like I said before let this be a reminder of what such an addictive thing can kill a human. I love you grandpa. Rest in heaven

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sorry for your loss.

I wish more people took the impact of smoking to heart, my sister smoked like a chimney all threw both her pregnancies...she not only endangers her self but her children.

my condolences on your loss. I lost a grandparent when young to the same thing.

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Smoking through a pregnancy is sad = (

I know..she said the doctor told her not to quit ( yea right) and that if " smoking causes low birth weight more women would smoke while pregnant to have smaller babies" ...My head hurt so bad from her logic.
Sent her articles and such on it she just called me a " know it all" Now she wonders why her kids have problems?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store