Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Unfortunately it was intentional. Sadly I've seen situations like this often enough that I've become a bit calloused and jaded about it, but some of my other friends aren't handling it as well.
:-/
There's not much that can be said.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I know..she said the doctor told her not to quit ( yea right) and that if " smoking causes low birth weight more women would smoke while pregnant to have smaller babies" ...My head hurt so bad from her logic.
Sent her articles and such on it she just called me a " know it all" Now she wonders why her kids have problems?
Funny how different you and your sister are. Mine are pretty different too

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
We are like night and day...she loves trying to trap guys in to staying with her bitter self by having "accidental" babies.
If her babies are small, do the guys have to pay less child support?

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
If her babies are small, do the guys have to pay less child support?
lol...I honestly feel sorry for the guys, but if they are dumb enough to get with her( i feel like i should worn them some how),.....and what child support?, they cut and run pretty quick.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
unfortunately, neg impact from smoking while pregnant is nothing compared to drugs or alcohol- even just 1st trimester. That can cause life-long impairment. prisons are filled with some of those people.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Gotta alittle first due fire. 7 more hours then im off. 132 hours in 9 days.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store