Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
sumo, is this the skate you caught? Sorry, done derailing the other thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYu7Q1UhLps&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL37BCD3250FC1B1BB
the skate I caught was not that tall. roughly the same size though and she was spanish

Could you tell if Samuel Jackson is in it?...thought I saw his face but he wasn't hollering and cursing so I wasn't sure.
yes he's in it, I could tell right away. bald head and the simpson eyes is hard to miss.

lmk know you think of the original if you watch it

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Sorry. whaaa happened?
We don't know..he was fine the night before and had a good vet check a few days before that.

he was stretched out like he fell asleep but never woke up. We always suspected he had some problems due to his bad treatment before we rescued him...vets best guess with out going in was a heart problem, he sneezed allot witch could be connected.

I am pretty upset about it..we had him nearly a year, But we gave him the best life we could after coming out of the horrible conditions he lived in for most his young life.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
sorry for you Kao. just glad to hear there wasn't some kind of a traumatic mishap, so he didn't suffer.

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
sorry for you Kao. just glad to hear there wasn't some kind of a traumatic mishap, so he didn't suffer.
no...we don't think there was any suffering. He looked like he just fell asleep.

I just got done burring him at my mothers house...the hole never seemed big enough so i kept digging..i stopped at about 3 feet..my hands are blistered but i feel like i did one last thing for him.

Never new bunnies could be so awesome before him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store