Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
what comes with the burgers? fries? that is kind of weird but I guess it's understandable
fries and burger for 9.99. it's weird as hell considering that their plates were 18.99 plus before they started doing specials to draw in a younger crowd the last couple of years. they do have bars but it's not the type of joint you'd sit down and eat a burger considering they push wine, not beer or alcohol.

they're trying to compete with chilli's and applebee's which apparently picked up alot of customers during the bad enconomy

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea that's what i'm saying. it's understandable they're trying to be competitive

I've never had an eye-talian burger and fries. but damn, nine bucks? not getting any tips from me,.....

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
yea that's what i'm saying. it's understandable they're trying to be competitive

I've never had an eye-talian burger and fries. but damn, nine bucks? not getting any tips from me,.....
really? i thought that was normal price. 8.99 to 12.99 is what i expect from resturants

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
I sometimes eat fast food burgers, but I really like a restaurant with enough confidence in their meat to offer a true medium rare(warm red center) burger.

Trust me, not all burgers taste the same.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
If I eat a burger, it's either at home or in a fast food restaurant. Homemade is the best, so why would I get one in a restaurant..

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
^ right, at the bar I work at we do rare and all that, I make the burgers fresh from 60/40 (I think) ratio ground beef w/ our seasonings. People generally go for the burger subs over the regular burger. People also tend to be bigger around here.. I really think its a primal desire to prepare for winter haha I've lost 70 lbs in 2 years and I'm freezing now it sucks

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store