Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
I was teasing...we did most of the heavy family stuff last night. Today's a little slower.
We did the big family stuff last night as well, just did our own exchanges this morning. Been a fantastic holiday so far.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
uploadfromtaptalk1388015857385.jpg

Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The full site seems to be back working on my phone now,woo hooo!

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Swam in an alumni swim meet(first meet since 93) and despite lifting 3x a week, doing 40 minutes of cardio 3x a week, and having a physical job I'm going to be hurting in the morning.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Dirtbag neighbors moved out and Ebay is helping fund my new hobby. Life is good, the new year should be great.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Glad they are gone...for your sake.My neighbors are some humdingers too.Those sub humans dragged out a stained out pissy old mattress and put it at the curb for trash pickup.It sat there almost two weeks before it was taken away.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Glad they are gone...for your sake.My neighbors are some humdingers too.Those sub humans dragged out a stained out pissy old mattress and put it at the curb for trash pickup.It sat there almost two weeks before it was taken away.
LOL, We are most likely considered the trashy neighbors. Left a fridge in the driveway the first 2 weeks of moving in. My Chevette started leaking transmission fluid a month later. So, I have cardboard under the car. In disbelief, at the same time I took my PT to the shop for fluid changes and then it started leaking transmission fluid(more cardboard). I took it back but it's still leaking something(not as bad). The Chevette then had a flat tire(cracked valve stem) with a stripped lug nut on the tire.

So I'm sure we haven't impressed the neighbors that much

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The environmental impact aside I'd take your type of trashy ness over the cromagnun trogs I have to put up with any day.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
A car temporarily broke down I can handle. He has a late model Expedition that hasn't run in over a year despite being worked on for about 6 months. Add that to the two parted out jet skis on trailer, the Toro lawn tractor, two lawn mowers and 6 bikes in various stages shows he wasn't quite the handyman he thought. Now have daily cleanings of vehicles with chemical sprays, cleaning parts with gas, which frequently got spilled, making numerous motorcycle trips of short duration every Friday and Saturday night you start having a problem. Throw in an unaltered male Dobie that you either keep tied or locked in a garage that's on our side it gets worse. Finally, work constantly on a boat in the driveway with the motor pointed this way at full throttle while you make adjustments. The carbon monoxide pours into the house. The first time I asked politely. The second time a little less politely. The third time was told tough, I'm not stopping and his buddy says get over it bro, it's just fumes. Fortunately I went with my third thought otherwise things would have gotten quite ugly.

I'll take your type of trashy any day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store