Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
All I know is I will probably end up being the breadwinner, never wear skirts, much to my bfs chagrin and if I wore a skirt to the job I want I wouldn't be allowed on site (geophysical monitoring of active volcanoes)... I think partners should have equal say in decisions that affect them both, but in decisions that only affect one person, then sod asking for permission... case in point: I bought my Channa without asking permission (for my tank in my house) and if I want to do something, I generally inform people rather than asking whether I can... I am also having a dog when I settle down and sod anyone who says differently

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
All I know is I will probably end up being the breadwinner, never wear skirts, much to my bfs chagrin and if I wore a skirt to the job I want I wouldn't be allowed on site (geophysical monitoring of active volcanoes)... I think partners should have equal say in decisions that affect them both, but in decisions that only affect one person, then sod asking for permission... case in point: I bought my Channa without asking permission (for my tank in my house) and if I want to do something, I generally inform people rather than asking whether I can... I am also having a dog when I settle down and sod anyone who says differently
Are there active volcanos in UK besides the perpetual dissatisfied great unwashed?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store