Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
I told my GF that I WILL have a 500+ FW tank with rays and will be turning my 110 into a reef. It's non-negotiable but she won't have to take care of them gross or technical stuff. If she doesn't like it then she knows where the door is.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
The fact that your wife says she wears the pants bother you? Sounds like someone has security issues ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Same situation as me, she may say she wears the pants, even make most decisions, which doesn't bother me, but it usually comes down to what I say.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Unless you have prenuptual agreements they will always have that advantage over you, so I probably wouldnt be like that too hard, assertive of course but not overly.. thats something i say the first time marriage (not to the current girl just plainly in conversation, that only almost happened once, thank god it didnt) is brought up to any girlfriend, that im not getting married w/o prenups. That basically makes it so divorce isnt much more then signing a pece of paper. Makes showing em the door so much easier

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
The fact that your wife says she wears the pants bother you? Sounds like someone has security issues ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

do you have your glasses on? where did I say it bothers me? I said she would say it to mess with me. meaning we both like to joke around with eachother.

but jokes aside, believe me, I am king in my home and she'd tell you that. in the end she will let me make the final decision. that's why I love her. and all the decisions I make are based on what's best for us, not only me

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Not at all true. I know plenty of couples where the lady may have the financial advantage but the man is still well, the man
+1

I know plenty who is a skirt wearing bread winner. not saying there's anything wrong with that, to each their own if they are happy. that's all that matters

I also know someone who hasn't been working for years and his wife can't do a damn thing without his consent

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store