Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Stephen Colbert being accused of racism and a petition to have him cancelled. SMH
All over a tweet that was meant as a jab at Redskins owner Dan Snyder...Lol@Ching Chong Ding Dong Foundation for Senditivity.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
All over a tweet that was meant as a jab at Redskins owner Dan Snyder...Lol@Ching Chong Ding Dong Foundation for Senditivity.
Shows how stupid some people are.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So what exactly was said?
Dan Snyder is coming up with The Washington Redskins organization for original Americans so Colbert,in jest,mentioned his Ching Chong organization.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Just got a call from someone with a thick accent telling me they were from the Windows Global maintenance system and had been receiving errors for several days. That was as far as it got before I hung up.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
but he really doesn't have an organization right?
no..AND if he does it's a joke org...JUST my opinion ..but the people who spend time creating controversy around what COLBERT says ..get a life

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Just got a call from someone with a thick accent telling me they were from the Windows Global maintenance system and had been receiving errors for several days. That was as far as it got before I hung up.
They have called my wife twice before. She just tells them I'm a computer tech and the computers are running fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store