Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeesh that sounds like an awful lot of chocolate for a humanoid let alone a dog.So I'm guessing your dog's heAlth slowly deteriorate and worsen over that span of time because of the pie?

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
8 years later?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yeesh that sounds like an awful lot of chocolate for a humanoid let alone a dog.So I'm guessing your dog's heAlth slowly deteriorate and worsen over that span of time because of the pie?
I've always heard that chocolate will kill a dog, but Rex lived longer than any other dog my family owned (out of a dozen or more) even though he are over a pound of chocolate in one sitting. As far as his health being affected. I suppose it's possible that he could have lived longer, but I am not sure about that. By the way, he wasn't even a big dog, he was a forty pound Border Collie/Blue Healer mix that had survived parvovirus as a pup.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I've always heard that chocolate will kill a dog, but Rex lived longer than any other dog my family owned (out of a dozen or more) even though he are over a pound of chocolate in one sitting. As far as his health being affected. I suppose it's possible that he could have lived longer, but I am not sure about that. By the way, he wasn't even a big dog, he was a forty pound Border Collie/Blue Healer mix that had survived parvovirus as a pup.
Oh so youre dispelling the myth?

I was so confused. I have a similar story of 2 dogs taking down a ton of cookies and cookie dough but they barfed it up

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store