Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
can you guys post something tracy morgan has done that's funny? he's not terrible but he never really gives me any more than a little chuckle. funniest thing I've ever seen him in was when he was on pranked with ashton Kutcher. they were gonna tow his car away and he was losing it.

I've seen his tanks on the show

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
can you guys post something tracy morgan has done that's funny? he's not terrible but he never really gives me any more than a little chuckle. funniest thing I've ever seen him in was when he was on pranked with ashton Kutcher. they were gonna tow his car away and he was losing it.

I've seen his tanks on the show
Tracy Morgan isn't postable on this ''family'' website... ;)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He was in Death at a Funeral with Tyrion lol.He had a small role in that film but he was funny if you haven't seen it...I haven't caught any of his stand ups but when he does these little character skits with the voices and facial expressions he's gold.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I remember hearing him on the radio a few years ago. A friend and I were on our way to work listening. We thought he was soo funny we rolled into wk a half hr late to hear him. But I do think his stand up was better then, we probably can't post most of his funniest stuff here :(

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wish you all had caught him on Arsenio.He told this story story about being thrown out of Prince's house and it was just hilarious.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hey Eddie, that was some pretty personal info she gave you, how do you know her?? :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store