Post your Wolf fish Pictures!!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Did I see a Dorado in that tank or is it in the wolf fish's belly at this point?
There are plenty of dorado in that tank. Take another look ;)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Are those all Brassies JL? Like the entire last batch Wes brought in????

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
They're mixed of two different batches/types, Al
So friggin jealous....... Toss those Dorado in with your Tiger Scats and it would take a small army to peel me away from watching that tank.

JL could you do us a solid and start a new super detailed thread about those Dorado? I'd love to know more about them. How they behave amongst each other? Growthrates? Tankmates? I'd love even more to be added to the list of potential buyers IF the time ever came to part with them. I'd just about fly out there and hump legs if you'd let Wes ship me a few..... :) I think I'd take a group of Dorado over Armatus or ATF.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
I think I'd take a group of Dorado over Armatus or ATF.
I'm with you! I started a group of 20 few years ago, when Jeff Rapps brought them in, had to sell them to get the fund for the barramundi, and regret the whole time, until Wes gave me a chance of redemption. I posted this group up for sale late last year, thinking of cutting back. Fortunately, only one was sold before I realized it's a huge mistake, and took them off the market. I'll keep you in mind IF there's a next time :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store