FS | Marbled Sailfin Pim Catfish 14in Pick up Only | $50 | South Shore Tampa Bay, Fl | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Marbled Sailfin Pim Catfish 14in Pick up Only
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Apollo Beach, Fl
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Marbled Sailfin Catfish 14in
Pick up in Apollo Beach,FL. only!
Bring a 5 gal bucket
$50 Catfish for sale only
Send me a message if you are local and serious and Ill give you my number to text to make arrangements to pick up. Thanks​
Shipping method: NA
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Sailfin Pim Catfish1.jpg

Sailfin Pim Catfish2.jpg

Sailfin Pim Catfish3.jpg

Sailfin Pim Catfish4.jpg

Last edited:

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
I also have 3 Indo Dats Siamese Tigerfish 8in $100, 5in $75, 3in $50, or all three for $200,
Red Tailed Giant Gourami, 8in $60, Endli Bichir 12in $100 Lapradai Bicher 6in $50, and a Water Cow Sleeper Goby 12in $40 Pick up only in Apollo Beach Fl. or I will bring to a fish store/ transhipper for an additional $10 per fish. Shipping Costs and arrangements will be the buyers responsiblity.
Message me here and Ill provide my number to text pics and more details, thanks
Will post a listing for them all shortly

fishtankphil

Aimara
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
I also have 3 Indo Dats Siamese Tigerfish 8in $100, 5in $75, 3in $50, or all three for $200,
Red Tailed Giant Gourami, 8in $60, Endli Bichir 12in $100 Lapradai Bicher 6in $50, and a Water Cow Sleeper Goby 12in $40 Pick up only in Apollo Beach Fl. or I will bring to a fish store/ transhipper for an additional $10 per fish. Shipping Costs and arrangements will be the buyers responsiblity.
Message me here and Ill provide my number to text pics and more details, thanks
Will post a listing for them all shortly
Pics of the endli plz. Im in south fl

butchie

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 3, 2009
orlando
I'm interested in the cat, Gourami and datnoid, but I'm in orlando, will be in your area for the 4 th of July if you haven't sold them

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
I'm interested in the cat, Gourami and datnoid, but I'm in orlando, will be in your area for the 4 th of July if you haven't sold them
Buddy, Im only 80mins from Orlando, these fish will be sold ASAP, need to shut the tank down. So if you want them make some arrangements and come get him. These are fish that might just be damn near impossible to find in the state of Florida, especially the Dats. I can be very flexible in making the pickup happen, direct message me with your number and I can send you some pics thru text. thanks

butchie

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 3, 2009
orlando
Buddy, Im only 80mins from Orlando, these fish will be sold ASAP, need to shut the tank down. So if you want them make some arrangements and come get him. These are fish that might just be damn near impossible to find in the state of Florida, especially the Dats. I can be very flexible in making the pickup happen, direct message me with your number and I can send you some pics thru text. thanks

Hey they wont let me private message you I guess I dont post enough. Can you message me and Ill get back with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store