Petsmart Nat Geo products(dirt cheap sale)

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I had one fail on me just stopped working but I had it for 7-8 years but I got another one free because of the lifetime warranty. I took the older one and dropped it after to see if it shatter and it didn't. Even chucked it and was still good lol
Thanks for this tip. I'm headed over there now to snag a canister filter lol.
Dude, ours is only 50% off, not 70-90% like you guys got. Why does my area suck so bad??

PatrickMW36

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2016
Chicago
Most Nat Geo products are on sale. Some are only marked down a bit but most of it is extremely marked down including lighting,decor,food,filters etc...

PatrickMW36

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2016
Chicago
Dude, ours is only 50% off, not 70-90% like you guys got. Why does my area suck so bad??
When I originally went and talked to the employee she said that most stores have the sales. I'm guessing your store might of had less stock so they didn't feel the need to mark down as much. When I made the post I suggested calling for this reason. One store in your area could be 50% another could be 75% just depends on each individual location

PatrickMW36

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2016
Chicago
I also went on their website and there was only one filter you could buy. So again it's just going to depend on each locations stock

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I would camp out in front of Petsmart for those lol.
Lol.....well I stopped by the nearest Petsmart on the way home from work but nearly all the NatGeo stuff was gone.I was hoping to grab that cannister filter for twenty seven bucks but they only had the next size up which cost sixty five bucks.

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
I went to a petsmart about 45 minutes away from my usual one and they were priced at 27 but we're out. so I called my local petsmart and it was priced at 43. they price matched it as long as I took a picture of the sale tag. I think they are doing it based on how long it has been sitting there.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
From what I saw it was only the filters and heaters.
At the store I went to they also had a few Nat Geo reptile supplies that were marked down.I was almost tempted to pull the trigger on a nice sized artificial tree trunk and rock structure.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Went to my lfs store, they only marked down a few mat geo items, and at best it was only a dollar off

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store