Petsmart Nat Geo products(dirt cheap sale)

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
picked up a canister and 4 HOBs yesterday, ....just started mounting them on tanks to cycle/culture them. Tanks didn't really need extra, but it didn't hurt a bit. I'm happy with performance so far

Reactions: matthewr262

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
picked up a canister and 4 HOBs yesterday, ....just started mounting them on tanks to cycle/culture them. Tanks didn't really need extra, but it didn't hurt a bit. I'm happy with performance so far
Got a few myself! So crazy story check this out everything was sold out when I got there I'm about 6 feet and the shelf above I saw a wire dangling... I tippy toe and tons were tossed up there I guess someone was saving them or doing something to not have people have them. I grabbed them all lol

Also went to my lfs got 4 bags of hikari at 7$ each and sponge filters for 6$ the good big type lol

I went ham today and saved a bunch. Also sold some red Texas in between pet shops lmao![/QUOTE]

image.jpeg

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Got a few myself! So crazy story check this out everything was sold out when I got there I'm about 6 feet and the shelf above I saw a wire dangling... I tippy toe and tons were tossed up there I guess someone was saving them or doing something to not have people have them. I grabbed them all lol

Also went to my lfs got 4 bags of hikari at 7$ each and sponge filters for 6$ the good big type lol

I went ham today and saved a bunch. Also sold some red Texas in between pet shops lmao!
View attachment 1198334[/QUOTE]
yea they still had tons of 20s and 30s, but I just grabbed the 3 50s and a API 50 which is REALLY weird.....IDK if I like it or not yet,

Have you ever seen the API HOBs????? Sooooooo strange the layout for them

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
yea they still had tons of 20s and 30s, but I just grabbed the 3 50s and a API 50 which is REALLY weird.....IDK if I like it or not yet,

Have you ever seen the API HOBs????? Sooooooo strange the layout for them[/QUOTE]
No I haven't the 50s were 19.99 not sure how much you paid but I just use these only when I'm lazy and don't want to scoop out the poop lol

I used the 20 gallon one and impressive even has compartments like a real canister.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia

Have you ever seen the API HOBs????? Sooooooo strange the layout for them
No I haven't the 50s were 19.99 not sure how much you paid but I just use these only when I'm lazy and don't want to scoop out the poop lol

I used the 20 gallon one and impressive even has compartments like a real canister.[/QUOTE]

instead of a bio-sponge llike 99% of HOBs, this thing has a 4-pronged rack for ceramic media rings and you slide them on yourself.....and the carbon cartridge doesn't even have a plastic frame to it. I don't understand why they did it this way and it comes w/ a free package of Stress Coat and Dechlorinator.....

for TEN GALLONS LOLOLOL WHY sell a filter for a 50 gallon tank with treatment for 10 gallons????? WTH

matthewr262

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2015
Willowick. OH
I picked up the nat geo 200w heater for $14 and a few more PF30's for $9.67 each.
You guys do realize most nat geo aquarium stuff is eheim. Which I think is totally awesome.

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
I picked up a 30 gallon HOB for 10 and a 50 gallon HOB for 20. They HOB filters look odd. I've never looked at them until now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store