Calling all poly keepers :bigfishnut needs you

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
No...no...no not acceptable. These rays they need two 8x4 right now ? Cant they have 1 ? I mean really what greedy little buggers.
One 8×4 for some black diamonds the other for the holy grail of rays...boesemanis! Working on a breeding project. Gotta keep them all separate. Going to cost me big, but if all goes well I'll recoup it down the road.

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
Ok guys, I'll make a deal wth you: you all go buy some rays and I'll go buy some polys! Lol. I'm definitely going to get some. Gotta finish 3 big projects first. Looking at next summer most likely.
I would but freshwater rays are illegal here =(

Polys are cool...not quite as cool as rays though. Probably get shot walking out my front door tomorrow for saying that in this sub-forum...lol!
maybe not tomorrow thats a long drive

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Polys have been in the plans for some time now. Have to finish my plans for my rays...got the big plywood build finished, now I'm building two 8×4 acrylic tanks for more rays, then I'm finally going to build my giant stream tank for my darters I've been planning for about 2 years. Then I'll do something awesome for polys. I'm one to stick to my plans, and try to do things in order. If I start switching things up, they won't get done in time!
I am deeply interested in that darter tank

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Polys are cool...not quite as cool as rays though. Probably get shot walking out my front door tomorrow for saying that in this sub-forum...lol!
We will disown you :mad:

Judt kidding whenever you get polys you'll realise they are awesome as well, and you can get some of this action :D
IMG_1104.JPG

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
I am deeply interested in that darter tank
I'll definitely keep you updated on progress. I'm a full on darter fanatic, I have a pretty good collection of species and get out collecting when ever I can. The stream will be 8'×2'×16" plan to run a pretty high flow...like 6000 to 8000 gph. I have a small version running now and the darters love it. They show much more natural behavior in strong current. It's great, I never have to clean that tank, everything just blows through into the sump!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store