Today in the Fishroom ~ Talamancaheros sieboldii

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
Good looking fish mate. I love these fish spawned both locations of bandits a few times over the years. Just something about them that really appeals to me. All in my experiences have been nasty. Iv never had a well behaved pair.
And now is no exception! Here is my female. Her catch location is...HELL!!! Lol
She is so mean in fact,that I had to just put her in the tank she is in right now on her own. (Today)
I tried my luck and put her in the 6x2x3 wide tank with two blue Umbee's (8")and 4 female dovi.(6-7)All got on fine.(temporarily)I might add until the bandit introduction. Not one of them could hold there own against her. So out she come.
She is 8-9 inch and five years old. I also have 6 from Jeff growing out aswel mo. What size are your guys?
Oh and great looking fish pal.;)

IMG_1401.JPG

IMG_1402.JPG

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Danny, lovely fish, how big do the males get?

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Are you still breeding them?
(P.s almost hooked you up for my old dovii last week, my fish friend who had him is moving house and wasn't sure he had room, decided to keep him now tho, I will let you know if he has a change of heart again!-)

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
Are you still breeding them?
(P.s almost hooked you up for my old dovii last week, my fish friend who had him is moving house and wasn't sure he had room, decided to keep him now tho, I will let you know if he has a change of heart again!-)
Is that you Justin? And yes I'm still breeding them. But have no fry right now. I don't like breeding the females to young. Takes to much out of them pal. I carnt stand seeing huge males and tiny runt looking females due to people being irresponsible that way. To be honest they had only one spawn. And I separated them so she gets a chance.
But will definitely shout you when I give them a go mate.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store