I need to know what these fish are worth to pay someone.

kyeology

Feeder Fish
Sep 5, 2017
I was given 15 Bumble bee Cichlids from an old classmate who's husband recently passed. it was his hobby. I already have a flower horn in a tank above this one so I had not stocked this tank yet and said why not..
I want to know what these fish are worth. I would like to pay her for them because she has two small kids and wasn't expecting to be a single mom. I just dont know how to put a value on it... They bigger ones are about 2-3 years old. the other are about a year. they bred. said she started out with 6 originally.
I dont know what they go for and don't know if I will keep them all. so I would like to pay her for them and then I won't feel bad selling one down the line..

Thanks for your help.
IMG_4350.JPG IMG_4343.JPG IMG_4346.JPG IMG_4347.JPG

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I was given 15 Bumble bee Cichlids from an old classmate who's husband recently passed. it was his hobby. I already have a flower horn in a tank above this one so I had not stocked this tank yet and said why not..
I want to know what these fish are worth. I would like to pay her for them because she has two small kids and wasn't expecting to be a single mom. I just dont know how to put a value on it... They bigger ones are about 2-3 years old. the other are about a year. they bred. said she started out with 6 originally.
I dont know what they go for and don't know if I will keep them all. so I would like to pay her for them and then I won't feel bad selling one down the line..

Thanks for your help.
View attachment 1283454 View attachment 1283455 View attachment 1283457 View attachment 1283458

Thanks for your help.
View attachment 1283454 View attachment 1283455 View attachment 1283457 View attachment 1283458

Personally if it was me I would give her $100.00 dollars for them.

TheLastKon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2015
Personally if it was me I would give her $100.00 dollars for them.

Literally took the thoughts out of my head. To the “right buyer” u might make a few bucks. But if u try to sell fast u might lose a few bucks. If ur in a good position give her 150 and breed the fish like crazy and give them to all pet shops for free and tell her whenever she sees that fish know that it’s her husband’s line.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store