Please help me this baby serrasalmus from peru

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
thankyou for youre respond actually idk if its rhom because the color now is golden and have diamond on the top
There are several color variations of rhombeus, "gold diamond" being one. That said, you won't really know for sure until it grows out a little more. Nice fish, though. Very active. My irritans didn't come out of his shell until he was a little over a year old.

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
thankyou for youre respond actually idk if its rhom because the color now is golden and have diamond on the top
There are several color variations of rhombeus, "gold diamond" being one. That said, you won't really know for sure until it grows out a little more. Nice fish, though. Very active. My irritans didn't come out of his shell until he was a little over a year old.

Reactions: tlindsey

Atariot

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2018
jakarta
The 1 month pic looks like a comp imho...
yes i told it so but in different angel will be looks like rhom to me

You won't be able to properly id it until its about 4-5 inches
yes for sure, this actually the sampling log of my serrsalmus it could be nice if there's some log pic grow of serrasalmus

thankyou yes i'll update per month pic for knowing what serra is this

now size is 6 cm

image (2).jpg image (3).png

image (1).png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store