Clown loach prices

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
It’s amazing that you can pick out giant CLs from several places in NY. What stores are they. None of the places from Jersey to Maryland carry giant CLs for a long time.
Monster aquarium inc. will get big batches 12-15inch, 1 liter soda bottle thickness and usually 20-30. They will ship them to you to. A few smaller shops around the area will get them also but in small numbers.

derunren

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2011
New York
Monster aquarium inc. will get big batches 12-15inch, 1 liter soda bottle thickness and usually 20-30. They will ship them to you to. A few smaller shops around the area will get them also but in small numbers.
I go there pretty often. I never bought a large clown loach from him. Also I have never seem a single loach there that was 15". All were 10-12" Maybe one time there were ones closer to 13"

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
I go there pretty often. I never bought a large clown loach from him. Also I have never seem a single loach there that was 15". All were 10-12" Maybe one time there were ones closer to 13"
First shipment he had of them were the biggest and some in other shipments as well... a few members on here have seen them and bought some so don’t know what to tell you if you haven’t and these are reputable long time members. Not my problem they don’t feel like posting all there fish up on here like a lot of members from back in the day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store